AMARC products are designed and manufactured according to strict technical and quality standards, in accordance with the European Directives such as:
- Directive 2006/42/EC on machinery;
- Directive 2006/95/EC on Low Voltage;
- Directive 2004/108/EC Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) .
- Directive ATEX 94/9/CE
- Directive 97/23/CE – PED
UNI EN ISO 9001:2008
CERTIFICATIONS ACCORDING TO ATEX DIRECTIVE 2014/34/UE
EC directive that regulates the equipment and security systems intended for use in potentially explosive environments (ATmosphere EXplosive).
The Atex standard distinguishes the risk according to the nature of the hazardous product (classification in groups), and according to the ignition temperature of the product (subdivision into temperature classes T6 ÷ T1).
The directive also identifies areas at risk of explosion, i.e. Zone 0, 1, 2 for gas, vapours and fumes and Zone 20, 21, 22 for dust.
The certificates of AMARC cover the following protection methods:
- Protection II 2G Ex d IIC T6 ÷ T1 Gb IP66 for Armoured Electrical Heaters with ambient temperature range from -60° C to +60°C. Approved for gas, zone 1 and zone 2.
Notified Body INERIS.
- Protection II 2D Ex tb IIIC T85°C/450°C IP66 Db for Armoured Electrical Heaters with ambient temperature range from -60° C to +60°C approved for dusts, zone 21 and zone 22.
Notified Body INERIS.
- Protection I M2 Ex d 150°C Mb for Armoured Electrical Heaters with ambient temperature range from -60°C to +60°C approved for Group I.
Notified Body INERIS
In addition AMARC is in possession of the Technical File regularly deposited with INERIS Notified Body for the production of drum heating cabinets and industrial ovens marked II 2G IIB T5 ÷ T1.Attachments QUALITY NOTIFICATION ATEX Ex d ATEX Ex e DEPOSIT REPORT FOR HEATING CABINETS
CERTIFICATIONS ACCORDING TO IECEx SCHEME
AttachmentsIECEx Ex d
EN 60529 – IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission) Standard
CERTIFICATIONS ACCORDING TO PED - 2014/68/UE
EC Directive for pressure vessels constructed of carbon steel and stainless steel. Directive for the design, production, marketing and commissioning of pressure equipment (Pressure Equipment Directive).
- PED Certification for Electric Heat Exchangers in AISI (Modules B+D).
- PED Certification for Electric Heat Exchangers in Carbon Steel (Modules B+D)
- PED Certification for Cast-in Electric Heaters (Modules B+D)
- PED certification for Heating Cabinets (B+D)
PED Module B: This module describes that part of the procedure whereby a notified body ascertains and declares that a specimen, representing the production envisaged, meets the provisions of the applicable directive.
PED Module D: This module describes the procedure whereby the manufacturer ascertains and declares that the pressure equipment in question is EC compliant.
Notified body CSI for modules B and DAttachments PED - CARBON STEEL PED - CAST HEATERS PED - STAINLESS STEEL PED - HEATING CABINETS
ASME VIII div.1 and div.2 – ASME “U” Stamp
Certified design code for pressure vessels constructed of carbon steel and stainless steel. (American Society of Mechanical Engineers)
The notified body, Bureau Veritas, certifies the specific welding qualifications used for the construction of boilers and pressure tanks.
CU TR 012 – 2011