4 DRUMS HEATING CABINETS, HOT WATER, ATEX RATED, CUSTOM DESIGN
Heating cabinet designed for the following purposes of the process:
- Heat the product contained in ibc containers to the required temperature to make it liquid
- Transfer the liquified product safely by connecting the ibc container by means of a pipe sealed airtight to a container placed on the ground through an opening provided on the door
…And with the following safety requirements, therefore, in addition to a construction suitable for the atex zone, the following were installed:
- Interlocked doors to the extraction system at the end of the cycle-work
- An internal safety rope attached to a microswitch is applied for opening doors from inside against possible risk of entrapment
- Installation of gas detector with alarm threshold at 20% of lel which acts by switching off the heating and operating the extraction fan to dilute the contents inside the cabinet.